Framed broadside of ekphrastic poem “Still Life of Your Mother” by Peter Fowler and art work “Renascence” by Rebecca Nagle.
Created by Leslie Dami for the 2021 Massachusetts Poetry Festival Ekphrastic Gallery. See the gallery at https://festival.masspoetry.org/ekphrastic-gallery
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia